It's January, which means there are not many positives to talk about. Speaking strictly to temperature degrees that is. Though when the weather is this frigid it's easy to let our minds dwell in the same cold and dark places that the sharp icicles...never mind. Point being is that most of us are ready for summer and we want it now. With the end of January still being six
- Male jorts. Really though, why are these still in retail stores?
- The need to be bikini ready. Ick. Blech. Yuck.
- Insects. I am talking to you, Daddy Long Legs.
- Humidity. This wig ain't built to survive.
- Teenagers with nowhere to go but in the way of society.
- It's like there are no new shows on. What am I supposed to watch when avoiding said Beliebers?
So there you have it. Enjoy these winter weekends while they're still here. Because once summer hits, it's all going to SUCK.